Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, begins online video streaming March 26, 2021
Attend from anywhere! Features 25 presentations, a combination of live-streamed videos with audience participation, and pre-recorded content. Participants have a year to view videos. A few small in-person herb walks and field studies are being presented in the Phoenix area, safety guidelines permitting.
- Topical Antifungal Therapeutics with Western Herbs
- Integrative and Botanical Interventions for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Associated Arthritis
- COVID – 19: Acute and Long-Term Considerations in Naturopathic Patient Management
- Cannabidiol (CBD) and Mental Health
- Pre-conference intensive on Managing Pharmaceutical Side Effects and Discontinuance with Lise Alschuler, ND
Up to 19 PDA points for acupuncturists (NCCAOM). Information and registration: 541-482-3016 or www.botanicalmedicine.org