Continuing Education Courses
Find the latest offerings on acupuncture, Chinese medicine and Asian medical arts such as Qi Gong. Our list provides information on upcoming continuing education courses, global conferences and international study. If you would like to request a listing to be posted here fill out our form. ASDC reserves the right to edit announcements/submissions. Several organizations offer ASDC members discounts and are indicated below.
Pain and Inflammation Education for Clinicians
The Pain and Inflammation Series provides 8 audio recordings offering clinicians valuable information to help reduce opioid use, over-use and addiction. Presented by experienced practitioners, they address botanical therapies for dampening the inflammatory response and managing types of pain (i.e. neuralgia, acute renal colic, vascular pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc.). Also features up-to-date information on the uses of cannabis for pain management and discusses the underlying causes of chronic pain syndrome. Includes digital book of lecture notes with complete references (85 page PDF).
To order the series and for more information, please visit: Botanical Medicine Pain and Inflammation
Starting May 29: Medicines from the Earth – Streaming Virtually!
- Video streaming of 35+ presentations, medicine-making classes and virtual herb walks
- View any time for 14 days; choose when to watch on your own schedule!
- Continuing Education: Approved for 22.5 PDA hours by NCCAOM
- Live sessions for the pre-conference intensive, keynote address and panel discussions
- Participants receive a complimentary set of audio downloads and the digital lecture notes book
- Registration closes at midnight on 5/27/20