Continuing Education Courses
Find the latest offerings on acupuncture, Chinese medicine and Asian medical arts such as Qi Gong. Our list provides information on upcoming continuing education courses, global conferences and international study. If you would like to request a listing to be posted here fill out our form. ASDC reserves the right to edit announcements/submissions. Several organizations offer ASDC members discounts and are indicated below.
- Topical Antifungal Therapeutics with Western Herbs
- Integrative and Botanical Interventions for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Associated Arthritis
- COVID – 19: Acute and Long-Term Considerations in Naturopathic Patient Management
- Cannabidiol (CBD) and Mental Health
- Pre-conference intensive on Managing Pharmaceutical Side Effects and Discontinuance with Lise Alschuler, ND
- Targeting Cancer Stem Cells with Botanical Medicine
- Vaporizer Technologies for the Delivery of Botanicals
- Restoring Mitochondrial Function through Botanicals and other Naturopathic Therapies
- Effective Pain Relief with Botanical and Nutritional Medicine
- Panel Discussion: Managing Symptoms of Hormonal Disruption with Botanical Medicine
Beginning March 2021: Yao Shan Chinese Herb Program with Dr. Evan Rabinowitz, D.Ac.
120+ hours of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Self-paced online program with interactive monthly sessions.
Study the foundations of herbal medicine with fresh insights
- Explore herbs form a naturalist perspective
- See individual herbs as teachers
- Study formulas as transmissions of knowledge
- Gain keys to clear diagnosis and practical applications
- Monthly synchronous class to support and enhance the self-paced study
Beginning March 2021-Clinical Specialties and Practitioner Development Program with Dr. Evan Rabinowitz, D.Ac.
This is a program that addresses three areas:
1. More clinical training
2. Deeper knowledge of specialty practice
3. Perspective that allows for the integration of western medical concepts into a Chinese medical paradigm without diminishing or oversimplifying the depths, complexity and explanatory power of Chinese medicine
This program was designed to meet these needs. It is a ten month opportunity for practitioners, newly graduated or established, to find the confidence required to treat difficult and complex cases.
FREE January 31st 2021 Live Webinar 6pm-Perspectives on Tongue Diagnosis with Dr. Evan Rabinowitz, D.Ac.
Dr. Evan Rabinowitz discusses seeing thyroid disorder, breast issues and musculoskeletal injuries on the tongue. The lecture will be followed by a Q&A session about his upcoming Clinical Specialties & Practitioner Development Program.
Pain and Inflammation Education for Clinicians
The Pain and Inflammation Series provides 8 audio recordings offering clinicians valuable information to help reduce opioid use, over-use and addiction. Presented by experienced practitioners, they address botanical therapies for dampening the inflammatory response and managing types of pain (i.e. neuralgia, acute renal colic, vascular pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc.). Also features up-to-date information on the uses of cannabis for pain management and discusses the underlying causes of chronic pain syndrome. Includes digital book of lecture notes with complete references (85 page PDF).
To order the series and for more information, please visit: Botanical Medicine Pain and Inflammation